During a restart or a reboot, you may find that your phone froze. And you tried to take out the battery and fit it again. But your phone didn't work, either. Then you worried about the important data on your phone. Fortunately, you can leave the troubles behind. With Android Data Recovery, you can restore your lost data from your frozen Samsung mobile.
Rescue data on your Samsung mobile
To rescue data on your phone, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1.Start Android Data Recovery
First, you need to download Android Data Recovery on your computer from the official website. Then install and start it.
Step 2.Connect device to PC and enable USB debugging
Connect your Samsung Galaxy Android phone to your computer by using a USB cable. Make sure that your USB cable is sturdy enough. And when your phone successfully connects to your computer, you need to go to the settings. Choose the Open Applications/Development/USB debugging and click the checkbox to enable USB debugging.
Note: If the connection fails, you can try restore data from connection failed device, and then click "scan it".
Step 3.Scan the Samsung mobile
On the computer, you can choose what kinds of data you want to recover. After ticking the messages, contacts or any other things you want, you need to click the 'Start Scan' button at the bottom of Android Data Recovery interface. And then the program will recover all data on your phone.
Step 4.Preview and backup files on computer
You can preview all the recovered data and backup them on the computer. And the process of recovery finishes.
Tips for you to restart your frozen Samsung mobile
1. Remove your battery out of your Samsung Galaxy phone. And then reinsert the battery. Wait 2-3 minutes.
2. After reinserting the battery, press and hold the Power, Home, and Volume Up buttons at the same time.
3. The phone will power up. And you will see the Samsung recovery menu.
4. Use volume bottom to scroll the menu. Click yes and delete all user data.
5. Select reboot system. And now your Samsung Galaxy device is ready for use.